music

Discussion in 'General' started by magelet16, Jan 25, 2002.

1. What music do you listen to while stoned? (I like Dispatch myself...)

2. Hi Magelet! :)
    I like Dispatch too, can't get it out of my brain ever! :) I can't believe more people haven't heard of them, weird huh..

Anyway, I like Sublime, Led Zeppelin, 311, Phish, CSNY, North Mississippi Allstars (woohoo!), Oysterhead, Janis, Floyd well all the classic rock heroes, etc.

all kinds of music, whatever sounds right @ the time! :)

3. I hear you on the NMA's. I saw them here in town last year during the music festival and saw them a little bit later in New Orleans at the House of Blues. They put on a better show indoors than at the outdoor venue, even though the song order was the same.

4. When I'm baked, I like to listen to R&B, and its cause it relaxes me. Ya know when you're so high that all you can perceive is sound; that when slow music comes in. If i'm at a party well then hey-i'll listen to whatever is playing. but when you're so gone that you just sit there and chill, R&B is pretty nice

5. BPP i saw them outdoors when they opened for.. Widespread Panic or Oysterhead?? Don't remember. They were an eye-opener! I was grinnin' ear-to-ear throughout the entire show, and I go oh wait they're just the OPENING ACT no way!

Of course a few special brownies were consumed beforehand so it will always stand out in my mind! :D I hope they make their ways out to the West Coast again soon!

6. THE DOORS, BOB DYLAN GREAT FOR LISTENING TO WHEN UR STONED- ALSO IF UR IN A BIT HIGH RATHER THAN STONED THEN A GOOD DOSE OF PUNKY SKA LIKE KINDA MUSIC WITH A LITTLE PUNK ROCK THROWN IN FOR GOOD MEASURE IS GREAT TO LISTEN TO!!!

7. I like Zeppelin, Hendrix, Aerosmith(omfg i love steven tyler!), Nofx Pennywise Ramones Sex pistols Nirvana Mick Jagger... Rolling stones... yea i could go on. music as a whole is fuckin awesome anytime.

8. Pink Floyd (umagumma rules), Zephlin, Bob Marley, Greatful Dead, Sublime, uhh sometimes 311, and when i can handle more aggressive music.....Pennywise, NoFx, Me first and the Gimme Gimmes, Rancid, and AFI

9. I love deftones and tool...

Incubus,SOAD,NIN,RATM,Marylin manson, Led zep.....ok i could go on forever..ill stop now...

10. hehehe
    when you think about it, and you're supastoned, doesn't it seem like sooo many musicians are your "most favorite?"
    i could think about this forever, and i could list about a thousand bands from all kinds of genres on this as my "favorite" music :D
    as for me, it's early am and i have to get out of this wake-n-bake buzz so i can go to the post office and get errands done, so some guess who (no sugar tonight) and zeppelin should do the trick :D

11. i like led zeppelin, cream. the who jimi hendrix (the best electic gutair) Black Sabbath sex pistols BOB MARLEY

Classic rock etc.

Grasscity Deals Near You