Music with your Bud?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Kannabosm, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Just thinking, what do other folks listen to if anything when they are in the Green Zone. As for me, I listen to a broad variety but if I had to point to one sound, it is the West Coast Smoky Vibe right now. What do you listen to when you are high?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mostly 2Tone Ska (The Specials, Bodysnatchers, Selecter, Rico, English Beat, etc), reggae (Nicky Thomas was so, so great) and random music throughout The Clash's discography. I have a really awful 1980's New Wave playlist I jam out too as well.

Though when I go hiking/camping, I eventually end up smoking up around the campfire to CCR, Bob Dylan, Phil Ochs, Utah Phillips, Traveling Wilburys, Willie Nelson, Bill Withers, George Harrison, Old Crow Medicine Show, John Lennon, etc and remembering some old memories.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Everything, it depends on mood but right now i love a bit of the Ratatat mix tape

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I love Ratatat.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I'm as old as dirt, Pink Floyd for me.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Hey Jude - The Beatles, an absolute classic

• Like Like x 3
  7. My playlist is full of 90's Alternative Rock. This was the music of my childhood. I also have They Might Be Giants, Tool, Weird Al, Nine Inch Nails, Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, and Radiohead! You gotta go old school.

• Like Like x 3
  8. My plants listen to Alice in chains a lot

• Like Like x 4
  9. Old hard rock and metal

• Like Like x 2
  10. #10 GorillaGherkin, Apr 10, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    70s-90s here. In my house music is on from 8am-6pm. Rarely use the tv at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Beatles Blink 182 Pearl Jam. Hi stoners new here. Proud to be a member.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Alternative music, almost everything you never hear on the radio from sublime, streetlight manifesto or jaja the cat to NWA, grandmaster flash or...

• Like Like x 1
  13. A LOT of this lately too. If you are tired of trap & rap about chains and designer cloths, try this. After a few full plays of the whole thing, you may be hooked.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 Sjorren, Apr 29, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    I normally listen to Devin the dude, common market or move.meant but a lot of the time I just let spotify choose.

If you choose the last song on your spotify list without having on shuffle and repeat spotify will chose songs they think you like..

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Devin the Dude is the best high music I've ever found. Been listening since like grade 8 haha. He's got to be my favorite weed rapper.

Cypresshill also good especially temples of boom and 4. Songs like illusions are great for trippen in a hotbox ha

Redman too I rolled my first blunt to "how to roll a blunt" and smoked a fat blunt when I saw him and method man live (actually got to fist bump him). Redman is great and he was really cool in real life too, nice guy.

Also got to go to see mobb deep's last show they did in Toronto and that was a great one too (smoked a good 5 grams in there and got to fist bump havoc). Not as happy go lucky but real good shit, goes harder than the other tho lol.

Afro man's first album is great for more chill music.

16. Love CCR

17. I also love Frank Sinatra when I'm tore up. Not the love songs but the ones that rock.

18. Anything from hip hop to metal to country music.. I usually just hook up my old phone to my speaker & put it on shuffle.. it has over 1500 songs on it :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Bob Dylan, phish, Rolling Stones!

20. ALL SORTS OF STUFF

but lately been on a Khruangbin kick after Youtube pulled a Cupid in my recommended videos.