Music whilst high. Best and Worst.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by gnomeherbs, Jul 7, 2012.

1. What is your favorite kind of music to listen to when high/getting high? & What is your least favorite? I need some ideas :)

For me it's, of course, the classic "stoner songs" (ie. Smoke Two Joints by Sublime, Smoke Weed Everyday by Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg, Blueberry Yum Yum by Ludachris, etc.) but honestly when songs like Tuesday's Gone or Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd come on I'm just lifted. Classic rock like that just gets me.

I was listening to some new "rap" music that had a piercing beat that I did not have a good experience listening to. It was trippy - and not in a good way. That was the same night we almost got busted.

2. I listen to what I consider to be a wide range of music, stoned or not. However, lately after toking I put on some random ambient stuff, or some sort of sludge/drone metal.

The only music I really can't stand to listen to is new country music, just rubs me the wrong way, doesn't make me wanna move.

3. Agreed.
    I really want to just get high, not in a social setting, so I can control my environment. Sucks getting high with people who don't grove to the same tune as you...