Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

music while high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coolkid94, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Flatbush Zombies, the underachievers, pro era, Jet Life

2. Every one of their albums is a masterpiece, from old to the new. I have all of them and It just makes me think of an electronic symphony - it's magical. My favorite album would have to be a tie between Vicious Delicious and Converting Vegetarians.

3. Edm lots of DJ stuff Tiesto, Laid back Luke, Steve Aoki, Oakenfold,...And list goes on and on..

4. One of my favorite Oakenfold albums, this has so many great mixes on it. Stood the 15 year test of time for sure.

My favorite album by them as well. :metal:
    Horus the chorus.....fuck <3

6. Everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Kid Cudi
    Mac Miller
    Hopsin
    Led Zeppelin
    The Ramones
    Cage The Elephant
    MGMT

8. Lately ive been bumping FirstPeriodMusic playlist on YouTube. Theres over 300 songs. Mostly new era hiphop.

9. Spirit In The Sky!

10. Joey badass is nice! Went to the concert him and absoul did in Boston in october.

11. Chill step liquid drum and bass most of the time but then playing some America is also nice to listen to stoned

12. #33 nugasawrus, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    I listen to some of the following artists on YouTube:MrSuicideSheep SuicideSheeepMajesticCasualTheSoundYouNeedI find this kind of music completes me. I have now left mainstream for good and don't even listen to radio. :) NugasawrusSent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I love to listen to rap mostly that old 90's boom bap shit like Illmatic or Elmatic because Elzhi kills that shit! Or my favorte album Reasonable Doubt or othet than that it'll be soul sample rap like from 01-05 when Kanye was getting hot on the production scene

14. I'm an open book with music when I'm high. I love listening to mac miller, kid cudi, kid ink, kendrick lamar, big sean, wiz khalifa. I'll listen to other genres like Red Hot Chili Peppers, MGMT, Naked and Famous. Maybe branch out to some dubstep and trap every once in a while. Music relaxes me like no other when I'm high. I can put my headphones in and it's like nothing else matters.  :metal:

15. My musical selection is like, 50% pop punk, 45% metal/rock and like 5% rap

Been bumping mostly the small bit of rap I do have lately

16. duh.........trap mix ..... :smoke: bumpin that nasty ass shit right now...... shit goes hard :metal:  :metal:  :metal:

17. you tub 2013 trap mega mix ....shits nice .... this is where trap music is not some 2 -chains  or gucci... but i do listen to a lil thug rap as well...... :hippie:  :smoke:  :smoking:  :hippie:  :smoke:  :smoking:  :bongin:  :bongin: smoke it if you got it lol :metal:

18. Dubstep& reggae ftw.

19. Been on that MMLP2 the last few weeks. Almost fewls like the words slow down and really appreciate the lyrics more stoned.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app