Music visuals anyone?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Lor endo, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Do any of you use winamp ?

I love to watch the visuals on there when im high :cool:

anyone else have this guilty pleasure or any thing similarly theraputic

2. On xbox 360's music player they have visuals from windows media player on your computer. These ones are just better and in hd. I plug it into my 53 inch and stare for hours while enjoying my favorite music. I love doing this while im high or even better yet tripping.

3. that sounds like the shit:D im so poor i used to use a kalydascope ;)

4. Haha, you know its weird, i was just watching the Windows Media Player visualizations listenin to PinK Floyd, its fuckin trippy..

I wanna watch em on mush.

5. I always mess around the the music visuals on my 360. When i smoke by myself i usually end up doing that.

6. Mweh, I get high and listen to Dark Side of the Moon... no screens needed for the visuals, all that needs to be done is close your eyes.

7. True. But, i LOVE listenin to Dark Side and watch the visuals fullscreen, i zone out like crazyy.

8. For those that haven't yet checked it out, there is a new 3.5 version of the G-Force music visualizer that now fully supports OpenGL which takes advantage of graphic acceleration cards and makes for a much faster and more capable G-Force... the update is also for the G-Force V-Bar and Screensaver that come with Gold and Platinum... check it out at www.soundspectrum.com

We are currently installed on over 50 million computers worldwide and our fan base continues to grow by millions every year. We supply visuals for Apple's iTunes and Windows Media Center, and our products are recommended by WindowsMedia, Yahoo Musicmatch, RealPlayer, Winamp, and most other popular media players for your computer. We have also been recommended by various media outlets, including CNet, Wired, USNews, and many online blogs and publications.

G-Force is used in performances, nightclubs, theme parks, music festivals and retail environments throughout the world. Artists such as David Gilmour of Pink Floyd, Journey, Aerosmith, Seal, Herbie Hancock, Raq, Fischerspooner and Michael W. Smith have used G-Force in their concerts and as part of their album releases. G-Force has also appeared in places as diverse as Germany's Hamburg Planetarium, New York, New York Hotel in Las Vegas, at the G-Force Rollercoaster at Drayton Manor Park in Staffordshire and on video walls at TopShop stores in downtown London, England.