Music Videos

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ArtistNotFound, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Okay, so one night my brother and I had just finished smokin an L pape, my brother went to bed, and I grabbed my iPod. I thought "I wonder what kind of trippy things I can think about when I listened to music?" This was fairly early on in my smoking career, about 4 months back (during this time I only ever got the opportunity to smoke like once every 3 weeks to a month).

So anyways, I plugged in my headphones, lied down on the couch, turned off the lights and started imagining stuff. I have a pretty good imagination, being something of an artist (I'm starting my first year at Sheridan for Visual and Creative Arts this september).

Suffice it to say, it was the kind of stuff I could never even begin to imagine if I was sober. My imagination was responding to a simple whim of a thought; I could produce in my head anything I could ever want to imagine. And with all the input you get when your listening to music, you can produce some pretty unbelievable movies in your head.

Anybody else get the same sort of thing when you listen to music high?

Also, on a side note:

Drawing is something that takes alot of commitment, and it being summer I really havent been able to commit to anything lately. Also, I've been in somehting of a creative slump for a good 2 years. When school starts I'm hoping to finally get out of it, and I'll be drawing alot of my ideas, so look out for them.