Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Music Videos are DISINGENUOUS

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phillyb, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Alright so I'm really, really, fucking stoned right now, like I just smoked a gram of top shelf kush. So I was watching this green day music video, and it made me realize how disingenuous music videos are. Like when you're not high, when you watch music videos you just accept it as reality, whereas when I'm high I notice that really everything is a set. And there's no sunlight going through those windows, only lamps. Once you step out side of the frame of the camera, its all fake. This also lead me to the conclusion that really, these three guys are actually on the level of our current heaven. Like in their past life they were three best friends but they lived a shitty lifestyle. So when they all died, at their heaven, in out dimension, is living out their dreams of being in a shitty band in real life. I then presumed that when we die we'll reach our dreams on another level in a different dimension. Also I'm not religious at all, but when I watched this video it made me think that.

Dude I'm so fucking high right now. lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc1Uld0k4W4&ob=av3e]Green Day - Waiting [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

2. It's very obvious that you're higher than most of us at the moment. Hah!

3. dude this shit here is fucken messed up when ur high:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94IdL3djJVU&ob=av2e]Detroit Grand Pubahs - Sandwiches - YouTube[/ame]