Music to listen to while smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by Dante Greystone, Apr 4, 2009.

1. What would you all say is good music to listen while smoking? I mean Ive been smoking a while now but only yesterday did I have music. I was listen to Queen and they were way better then before so I wanna know is it that there are good bands when your stoned or its just personal taste? Also if you got any suggestions for when you smoke I'd like to hear them.

2. Ozric Tentacles
    Liquid Tension Experiment
    Rush
    Tool
    Jimi Hendrix
    A Perfect Circle
    Beatles
    Bob Marley
    Buckethead
    Cake
    Coheed and Camrbia
    Easy Star All Stars
    Galactic
    Quantic and Quantic Soul Orchestra
    Incubus
    Kings of Leon
    Lostprophets
    Metallica
    Mogwai
    Nas
    Mute Math
    NIN
    Notorious BIG
    Opeth
    Peace Orchestra
    Primus
    Prodigy
    Radiohead
    Rage Against The Machine
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Serj Tankian
    Sublime
    System of a Down
    Tenacious D
    The Mercury Program
    Toadies
    U2
    Yngwie Malmsteen

just to name a few.

3. Some more:

2pac, Pink Floyd, All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, At the Drive-In, Atreyu, Audioslave, Avenged Sevenfold, Biz Markie, Children of Bodom, CKY, Converge, Cypress Hill, D.J. Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince, Daft Punk, Darkest Hour, Dimmu Borgir, DJ Shadow, DJ Signify, Dr. Dre, Dying Fetus, Eazy E, Fantomas, Foo Fighters, Fugees, Gorillaz, Gustav Holtz, Ill Al Skratch, Immortal Technique, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Jane's Addiction, Jay Z, Kalmah, Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God, Led Zeppelin, Massive Attack, Method Man, Mobb Deep, Mos Def, Necrophagist, Nirvana, Pantera, Pearl Jam, Pharoache Monch, Poison the Well, Queens of the Stone Age, Quo Vadis, Rahzel, Richard Cheese, Sage Francis, Shadows Fall, Silverchair, Slick Rick, Soilwork, Soulive, Stone Temple Pilots, Strapping Young Lad, System of a Down, The Flaming Lips, The Mars Volta, Thrice, Unearth, Velvet Revolver, Wu-Tang Clan, Matis Yahu, Kayne West, Eminem, Clipse, Aphex Twin, J5, Madlib, Squarepusher, Common, People Under the Stairs, DJ Format, Bruce Cockburn, Bonobo, Thievery Corporation, Sully, edIT, Jean-Michel Jarre, Placebo, Sound Tribe Sector 9, Motorhead, Dynamic, Groundation, Arsis, Talib Kweli