Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Music stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RippinThe407, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hey GC,
    Back again for another question. Is there a genre of music you like to listen to because it enhances your high/do you stay away from some genres because you don't like the sound while high?
    For me, I love me some EDM. All types, any time, trance, dub, dubstep, dnb, whatever I don't care it all works for me. I DJ at a few of the smaller clubs in the orlando/cocoa area when I'm down in the area so I'm always down to learn new artists to put in mixes and stuff too. Also, I'm a big vocals fan. I'm a full time student in Minnesota for vocal performance so I can't get enough.
    Keep country out of my sessions/life and we're all good in my eyes.
    So have at it. Also, leave a song or something that you love hearing when you're blazin'!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gPZxzC6Tuc]Steve Aoki - Control Freak ft Blaqstar & Kay - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWAErLFLZB0]Passafire - Prelectricity - YouTube[/ame]
    Prelectricity...That's a bong tokin' song if I ever heard one. Super chill.

2. I'm into EDM a lot when high too. I used to love trance a few years ago but now I'm more into liquid DnB, melodic dubstep and chillstep. Those three genres are my favourites regardless if I'm high or sober.

I gotta go now but I might post a few youtube links later, I have over 2000 EDM songs and each song was handpicked one by one.

3. I like rap with crazy beats just lean

4. I love hardcore music (like with breakdowns and screaming), its my favorite genre, but it sucks when high cause its too aggressive. I love psychedelic music, some rap especially if the songs about weed, rock n roll (like from the 60s/70s), EDM, indie, and of course, reggae.

Led Zeppelin and The Beatles are amazing while high, btw.

5. pandora + reggae