Music or pot?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Kev, Nov 25, 2005.

1. If for some reason you would have to choose between music or pot(including all other drugs) in your whole life, which would it be?

For me, it would be music, hands down. Music is such an important part of my life. I listen to rock, alternative rock, punk, blues, heavy metal, power metal, alternative metal, reggae, soul, alternative classic and I would never let go of my music.

Rock on.

2. ditto.

3. if someone trys to take my music AND my weed away then they're gettin shot....I'm not gonna vote because I love em both, they compliment each other SO well.

4. ^ haha right on mothafucka.. the two go fuckin hand-in-hand man

5. Marijuana and music go hand in hand, you can't just pick between the two!

6. uhh thats what i just said

7. Congratulations! Do you want a cookie?

8. So I guess you're obviously marked as a faggot now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hoast....you know better than to call people names. I just saw this while checking rep that you left for others and this isn't cool. I lifted your ban this morning and if anything such as this is done again then there will be a permanent ban. *RMJL

9. I'm sorry. I didn't bother to read your post before I posted.

Peace?

10. Actually, I changed my mind. Fuck you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We don't tell each other FUCK U around the City. However, you were provoked. Just don't do it again. *RMJL

11. That's a tough one but pot is my vote.

12. i LOVE pot, but there is just no contest here. i would pick music and not even think twice about it. i could live without pot very easily. i think i would go crazy without music.

13. Music hands down.

14. Music and pot go hand in hand you just cant choose..but thats my opinion lol jk but yeah music..

15. i picked music, just because there's an amazing element in music you just can't find anywhere else. but to take away pot from a music-head like me would just suck soooo muchhh assss.

16. Music, without a doubt.

17. Ya we all smoke pot and pot makes you chill out, and be in peace, so just chill u 2

18. I dont understand how some people like neither music nor pot! :eek:

19. Yeah, as much as I hate to go against pot.. music is my vote