Music MADE for stoners.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Phils Junior, Oct 24, 2005.

1. I know I am not the only one who goes to www.di.fm and tunes into the 'chillout' channel whenever high.

Ambience or chillout is the perfect music for blazing. Makes you 100% relaxed.

My current favorites:

-Massive Attack
    -Solar Stone
    -The Future Sounds of London

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. well, i never been to that site b4..but im there nmow, and holy crap..its amazing haha...sooo chillllen!...thanks!

3. wow- ive been listening to massive attack and future sound of london for about 6 years now

trust me, if you realy listen to music in the electronic genre, those guys will be the last thing on your mind when it comes to pot.

4. hmm, im am pretty stoned right now and listening to the Helix. Anyway, what does that second sentence mean? There are better things to listen to when high?

5. if you like them give Autecher ,The Orb , Air ...a listen ...
    i first started listening to all that kind of thing about 10 - 12 years ago

6. man, thanks for postin that site...this shit is madd relaxin trpppy haha, im soo rippped!

-Bread_:stoned:

7. i was tryin to say that theres other artists who make music just as good in the same genre

8. aww no doubt man. Those are just my current favs :D

I have two massive notepad files with tons of artists I hear on DI.fm and really like. Some of the stuff is pretty hard to get though :(