Music like Disturbed and Korn

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by meatwad420, Jun 6, 2006.

1. If you know anyone like this or somewhat like these 2 bands please hook a brutha up

2. Korn and Distubred = nu/rap metal.... so let's see here... from what I remember

40 Below Summer, hed pe, Cold, Grade 8, Marilyn Manson, Mudvayne, Drowning Pool, Limp Bizkit, old Soulfly, Deftones, Reveille, Primer 55, Static-X, Crossbreed, Crossfade, 36 Crazyfists, errr I dunno they're all dead now...

If you're interested in some real metal, I have much more extensive knowledge on that... all the bands I listed above are all from what I remember when I listened to it like 5 years ago... nu metal is dead so most of the bands are too...

3. Definately 36 Crazyfists. Amazed anyone else knew about them. They come from Alaska believe it or not :p I used to live there and my friend knew the band members pretty well.

4. hm, well those 2 bands are my fav., and i like to listen to Tool, Godsmack

5. all the bands i was so enthralled with in the 6th-8th grade. makes you wonder what was wrong with you really. I have been to a show by mostly ever band you listed there. that was back when K-rock was still rockin.

6. Hahah same here dude I thought they were so metal... then I was like damnit