music is soul

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by dapsandpounds, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Okay so I want to do a thread< I hope no one else has done this I doubt it because I thought it was far out, im rambling but okkay so this is like for if u feel like voicing something deep < So look at some posts and get inspired

I believe that music is the soul< well at least good music because it comes from the inner most part of man and you tie them together to make music, so here is what I want I want you to tell me a song and tell us what it makes you feel what words and emotions pop in your heads , how best to listen to that song (ex. lights off in a small space with cheetos) and what ever else u feel like.

okay heres mine
    Pretty Noose-savage garden

-I feel like Im in slow mo like bouncing on the moon, and I have this image of the scenes from the southpark episode where they get high off cats and they trip to the land of tits ,
    _it makes me think of rebellion and just fuck the system
    -just sinking into shit
    -with a candle on in a dark room

2. Music is the best thing to make ourself relax it is in my soul .Music is the medicine for me without music ,I can't stay when never ,I listen music I feel that music and imagine that I am doing that thing feel that , I am in heaven.

3. Yeah... music is the soul...

But you gotta have the ear for it... otherwise it's just a song.