Music is music!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by pawlywog, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Music Hall A place for the musicians and music lovers.

it says it at the top everyone. no one should hate on other peoples taste in music, we all have unique tastes. i listen to a lot of music but there is also a lot i don't listen to. just because you don't listen to something doesn't give you a right to hate on someone else s taste. that makes you a MUSIC HATER and i don't think this is the place for you :(

if you took the time to read this, post a song you have listened to more then 10 times in the last week. i ask that no hate be spread in this thread please because everyone is entitled to their own taste, race, sexual preference, religion, drug of choice, fetish, anything! just because it isn't for you doesn't mean it isn't for other people :p

the song i've listened to more then 10 times in the last week is amsterdam by peter, bjorn and john

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Noxnoctum, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    I agree. Potheads especially should be understanding and chill. Blades... get it we're all just part of a big field of grass... You guys gotta trip on some shroomsies for some perspective.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EE59Ex5Px4"]YouTube- Pixies - Where Is My Mind[/ame]

Here's a good vid to listen to when you're baked out of your mind.....Listened to it a shit ton this past week.

3. i know right? jeez we all smoke bud how are people this uptight?

you didn't post a song!

4. I'm not really into country music, but holy hell I love this song. It's sad to say, but I hope I can feel this way about someone someday.

5. I'm tolerant to music, but I do hate mumble/modern rap. It's just annoying to listen to. I rather listen to anything else.

• Like Like x 1