Music is boring now

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by The Crunge, Jul 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"NowIsB"']

hmm sucks to be you[/quote]

oor, we just have different musical tastes. yeah lets go with that one

2. nah im gonna go out on a limb here and say it definitely sucks to be stuck in the past

3. [quote name='"NowIsB"']nah im gonna go out on a limb here and say it definitely sucks to be stuck in the past[/quote]

idk, I'm pretty happy. I have a job, a girlfriend, a house, what more do I need?

4. I got over 150 gigs of music at my computer haha.. It never gets old!

5. Indian classical music. Listen to shahid parvez play sitar, he'll blow your mind to pieces

6. Expand your horizons and check out other genres of music: There's interesting great music coming from different countries, etc, you never know you may like it.

7. Go a full day without any music at all. Go outside and listen to the sounds of the wind through the trees, the cars on the road and birds and crickets. Absorb the sound in it's purest form. Music's origins. Let your mind rest within this musical experience that demands nothing from you and attempts to tell you nothing.

I find that a day spent like this helps to clear the excess music rolling around my head and help me to find the solidified ideas that remain at the bottom.

Of course you could also try listening to John Zorn... none of his stuff is boring.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUq7ufTgFg4&feature=related]John Zorn - Spillane (Entire Album) - YouTube[/ame]

8. Put on some truly awful music, and sit it out. Once it's done you'll be ready to go back to the goods.

9. I listen to an absolute fuckload of different music, and I agree everything before 1980 is so much better than after at least on the mainstream scene.
    Music is all about money these days, they were making art back in the day. Their is still good music around these days but you really have to look for it and most of the time it's just the same as what's gone before.

10. change genre i used to listen to just straigh rap music and a month or so ago that started to get boring so i change genres and right now im listening to anarcho punk bands when they get boring ill just switch to heavy metal and when that gets boring ill just find another genre the only thing my genre share is that they are all dark no poppy preppy trash or now day rap music that shit is garbage

11. Call Me Maybe?

12. The most catchiest songs always get stuck in my head, most hot girls seem to like it though

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk7yx4dg9Uw&feature=channel&list=UL]EzDig The Clairvoyant Project - YouTube[/ame]