Music in their head

Discussion in 'General' started by smn123456, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Does anyone else hear music in their head when they get super stoned?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. IDK, this is the first time I'm hearing of a phenomenon like this... you should do a case study on it 

3. Yes but it happens when I'm sober too. I use it as a coping mechanism. Just sit back and let the music set you free maaaaaaaaaaan.

[​IMG]

4. Yep happens whether I'm high or sober but it's really strong and more occurring when I'm stoned, at first I'm seriously like WTF and start looking for where the music is coming from and then I end up giving up and going along with it. When I'm sober I know it coming from my head so I just go with it right away.

^.^

5. sometimes ill get a tune in my head right before it comes on a random playlist or radio... kind of creepy.

6. everytime me and my friend would drive to my connects spot, it NEVER failed, man...Motley Crue would come on the radio.

7. That happened to me on the way to my car from the dentist. It was korn, which I don't really like. But when I turned on my car, it was that song.

8. Fucking always happens to me

9. I hear words and it reminds me of songs that I start singing in my head

Brainwashed fasho but its life

10. Yep. I enjoy it when this happens. Do you by chance play an instrument? I find myself coming up with bass lines in my head (I play bass) and then I come up with a song to go along with it... Then I lay there and just let the music play in my head until I fall asleep. Good times :)

11. I find when I imagine music in my head stuff starts falling into place IRL, music is beautiful creation.

12. No, but when I am high, I can hear instruments and sounds a lot more clearly while listening to a song.

13. Yep, I hear it frequently. Oddly enough, it happens a lot when I'm in the shower. I think the monotony of the water running somehow makes my mind produce a musical accompaniment. It's quite enjoyable.