Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Music from Random Sounds

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CasualStonerF, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Hi, a bit of background: Ive been smoking for about three years now(and i consider myself experienced enough to be posting here), and recently i went into the "rare smoking" phase meaning I only smoke during the weekend rather than daily, just because theres some shit i have to concentrate on

So here it goes: Very often when i am high in public and or at my friends house and i hear some random noises (like traffic or toilet flushing) in my head these amazing songs start to form. Its like real music from the radio and its so clear with so much detail, that i just cant do anything else but be amazed. The music i hear is usually either light jazz or some nice Tiesto style techno, and it is so full of sounds, meaning i can hear multiple instruments very clearly.

So, fellow tokers and tokresses, has something like that ever happened to you? i would really appreciate the shared experience. Have a nice day and enjoy your herb

2. good to know this isn't just me. but yeah, i notice this alot too. me and my buddy like to cook food and shit when we're baked, so theres a lot of commotion from pots and pans and such. and all the clanking together seems like its being done purposely to make the sounds it does. fucking cannabis. i love it.

3. umm i dont know if this counts bud i smoked a blunt to the dome and was on my friends bed playing xbox them i start hearing an alarm. like off of goldeneye n64 when the bad guys hit the alarm button. I was like "dude wtf is that james bond siren..where is it coming from?" 10 mins later i look up and the noise is coming from the celieng fan.....facepalm lol

4. Yeah, its like sounds morph into other sounds which morph into some sorts of music. Its weird and amazing at the same time. Too bad the music i hear is too complex to remember it on the next day, and since i am self taught guitarist, i dont know jack about musical theory so these fine songs go to waste : (

5. Haha i get this when im stoned too. Also for the record, try putting on your dryer and then closing the door to your laundry room. Go distract yourself but stay near the room. Ive done this a few times and my mind just sort of creates these songs that i hear from the noises the machine makes. Trippy :hello:

6. yeah that happens to me. but the 'music' I hear is more scary ambient stuff like lustmord. I feel like I'm hearing the language of the universe

7. Dude, totally.

Related story: One time, me and my friend smoked some fine herb, and were super ripped. We were playing Skate 2, and neither of us felt like getting up to turn music on, so we're just sitting there, quietly playing. For some reason there's a really awkward silence. My friend start muttering these lyrics quietly, and in maybe 2 minutes he was totally rocking out on the couch, doing all the instruments and singing, drum fillers, guitar riffs, back up singing, and it sounded so fucking good, I swear to God, if he could remember that now he'd be rich, lol. When he was finished we laughed our asses off for a good 5 minutes.
    :smoking: