Music for your budz

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MeettheMeat, May 1, 2013.

1. I am a firm believer that playing music and talking to your plants helps them grow strong. I had 99 plants in my last grow and no complaints. <3NorCal

2. Yup, mythbusters verified that myth; it actually works!

3. higher frequency music works well apparently skrillex is a
    good

music makes the plant produce more auxins a groth hormone :)

4. Interesting. I hesitated with dubstep because I didn't want to overwhelm them :) Can't be too careful with the babies

5. no dubstep is really good as is dnb csuse the sub bass right through to the high tones they did a test against rock and classical and dubstep with rock the plant released least auxins then classical then dubstep with dubstep releasing most auxins

6. What about reggae? that's why my plants got. a good mellow beat.

7. Haha that's awesome, wish I had something lying around to play music for the plants, not leaving my phone by them all day lol

8. its more about frequencys than really music but anything is better than nothing also helps to have s good speaker

it kinda compable to light i expect some freuencys are better than others like light colours but a good speaker that csn do 30hz to 22khz would be perfect ive not grown with music yet but done reserch on itvs tiny bit