music (besides the obvious)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by vaya_centauri, Jan 14, 2005.

1. what music does everyone enjoy when they're really stoned, besides the usually pink floyd or zep

personally i like to chill to my favorite band the mars volta (good trippy shit) or sometimes a really chill band called the mercury program

2. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sublime, that kind of shit. I also like rap when I am high. Any good rap songs out there? Also, please use the search button from now on. Welcome to the City!

3. Dispatch, O.A.R., Marley. the best three punch combo.

4. i like to listen to jazz. it relaxes me so much, it's just unbelievable. it's like you can feel the flow of the music. I like to listen to real heavy metal, too. Those are just when i'm full of energy lol I got both ends of the spectrum covered

5. fuckin frank zappa dude!!!!

actually im really super stoned right now and im listening to atom heartm mother

this shit is fucking cool dude

6. Sublime is my all time fav. I've been listening to them since years before I first smoked. I actually like to listen to all kinds of music when smoking, but techno is really cool when high. I really like Trance and Vocal Trance. It's easy enough to lose yourself in it when sober, but when smoking, fuggedaboutit.

7. dream evil is a really really sweet band. so is children of bodom. they are so good when you are high.

8. so true. right now bed of razors* is my fav. song. They're amazing

9. hell yeah. a fellow bodom listener. Children of Decadence ( a song by them ) is really good. One time i put in "follow the reaper" high, shit. it increased my high and let me sail for hours.

10. The Beatles or James Brown. Always.

11. NIRVANA

My favorite band, especially while high.

12. Trip-Hop and Heavy metal. The louder the music the better. One thing though i hate wearing head phones while i'm stoned. It seriously freaks me out like if somebody is going to sneak up on me and it just freaks me. Ah well does this happen to anybody else or am I just having the usual paranoia? Ah well.....

13. Do you like mainstream rap like 50 Cent, Jay-z, etc. or do you like more underground stuff?

14. im listening to south park mexican right now