Music Appreciation

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stroomz, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Hey guys and gals i am just curios to what genres of music everyone here likes? i took a musical appreciation class last year and after taking LSD and watching fantasia i love classical music..(but yet i dont listen to it much)...otherwise i listen to mostly rock and techno but not gay techno...progressive and house and minimal beats with no lyrics..I think that most smokers listen to oldies and rock like i used to, but after heavy nights of drugs electronic music has embedded itself in my mind:D

p.s if you havent already taken lsd to the Disney movie fantasia you are really really missing out;)

2. I listen to everything except country. Trance and hip-hop/rap mostly, but I can get down on just about anything.

3. Not trolling, but i'm pretty sure there's a music forum in the Chill out zone.

BUT, i'm really into old school hip-hop, trance, some rock, and classical too. Yeah man, classical music while on LSD is a good time though. makes you realize how intricate that shit is.

4. My taste constantly is changing and i love all types of music.

But underground hip hop is usually my blazing music, but ska is also there all the time. Gotta lot of techno, again not gay shit, electro house, hardstyle and drum n bass. But yea man hip hop is just too good to be true.

5. everything except country

6. #6 GreyMatterTripp, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009

I've been listening to alot of

Alchemist
    Aesop Rock
    Big L
    Blackalicious
    The Coup
    Dead Prez
    Evidence
    Gangstarr
    Heiroglyphics
    Immortal Technique
    J. Dilla
    Joell Ortiz
    JMT
    KRS-One
    MF-Doom
    Nas
    Wu Tang
    Zion I

Etc.

7. big l is my shit. hes fuckin amazing and not a lot of people know about him. the video of him n jay-z freestyle on youtube is rediculous. i think its like 7 min....watch that shit!

8. Like the list GMT. Big L is good as hell, he just has faded in popularity since his death(RIP). Another artist to die way too young. A lot of people put him up there with B.I.G and Pac.

:smoking:

9. ya i know but people are complaining that all Pandora is, is the other drug forum so i like to add some differences.

10. hell yeah, i just got into trance and the shit is hot

11. Trance all the way for me. Euphoric, hard trance, are amazing. I can be in any mood and I can find a song to match. I cant explain how I feel when the right song plays, its like your making a connection with the author.

Truly one of the greatest pleasures in life is music.

12. I like some electronic music (Ratatat, Shpongle, Infected Mushroom, Entheogenic, 1200 micrograms, etc), but I also enjoy viking metal (Amon Amarth, Ensiferum, Turisas, and every band in between), classical, and a myriad of other pleasant noises.

13. For me its been

Jedi Mind Tricks
    Army of the Pharoahs
    La Coka Nostra
    Outerspace
    Big L (yes amazing)
    Wu Tang Clan (omfg)
    Andre Nickatina
    Reef the Lost Cauze
    Virtuoso
    Mos Def
    Immortal Technique