Music And Plants?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SiberianShepherd, Apr 21, 2014.

1. #1 SiberianShepherd, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    So ive been told by a few people that it's good to play music for you plants? is this true? I find it hard to believe... But If so how long? lol

2. Whle I'm sure they appreciate the positive vibes from some Floyd or Zepp, nothing substitutes proper care and maintenance

• Like Like x 1
  3. I play reggae for mine.. and call em dirty whores.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kinky...I like your style.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Actually yes. There is a lot of truth to what you're saying but I believe its only for select plants and trees.

When birds chirp in the morning, they chirp at such a pitch that opens cells in the leafs. I watched a documentary on this a while back so I'm sorry I cannot explain the terminology.

But it is very very true. Classical music in the only music that will work though, because it carries that consistent pitch. Look this up, a man did this to his grape vineyard.

6. I play MY music while pruning and watering plants, so I guess it IS good for them!

7. I also sing to my plants as well .Bob Marley's Jamin is the song i love to sing to them most.