music and life..

Discussion in 'General' started by ThABlaznAzN, Nov 12, 2010.

1. so ive been smoking alot lately.. n i allways had the 3 same playlists on my itunes or the cds in my car and it was filled with rap songs that i like... daz dillinger, nwa,, etc none of that new radio gay rap shit.. so yeh i didnt smoke weed for a while and i found myself not listening to rap or even wanting too and now im getting back into oasis and starting to listen to other bands like cream, the beatles and ive been listening to deja vu which is an awesome album and i find that i enjoy listening to this more now than rap.. did i just listen to rap too much.. or just getting over it.. ive allways listend to good music imo
    also feel free to recomend me some bands underground or watever
    :wave::smoke:

2. off to the music section
    oh wait, im not a mod.
    but thats where it should be bro.

3. you didnt get tired of rap just the songs you listen to. look for underground artist and their mix tapes. i love nas, tupac, big, nwa, mobb deep. Az, big l, pun, snoop... Now i use to think like you and believe that rap and hiphop were dead but thats a lie you just have to find the hot tapes... artist ive recently picked up are wale, the game, mos def, etc just look around

go to livemixtapes.com to find ANY rappers released and unreleased tracks

i also love the beatles, jimi,santana ( best of both worlds man)

i don't like mainstream btw