Music advice please?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Lycanthropy, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Music is a giant part of our cultures, each and every one of us. (Yes, even us of the "Goth" persuasion.) I know that there are thousands of awesome stoner songs, but what are your favorites overall?

I'm not talking like the songs that give a subtle hint of sneaking a little toke here or there, but the kind of songs that make you feel like rolling a twenty-foot blunt right then and there. The ones that make you feel stoned when you're dry. Stuff like that. Just curious

~Ly

2. I think this belongs in the music thread with the other 50 threads exactly like it. :)

3. Wow, I am stupid. Guess it'd help if I opened my eyes and looked a bit further down.. Heh. I need to stop smoking weed.

On second thought, I won't quit. *Loads another and goes to the music thread..*

~Ly

4. Heh, don't worry about it man. It happens.

5. KOTTONMOUTH KINGS y'know they still blowing smoke rings, hahahaha

and

50 cent - high all the time

three 6 mafia - bin laden

jimi hendrix

or if youre going for a more "stoned" high, simon and garfunkel are good, and theres loads more

6. mars volta, u wil be pleased, the beatles magical mystery tour, Revolver or Sgt Pepper. Guster or dispatched are good also.

7. sublime-smoke 2 joints

8. Haha, yes that Bob Dylan song everybody must get stoned. Man I love that tune, i hear it on the radio like all the time i go boat fishin with my dad. Its funny cuz hes like all anti-drugs and shit. Makes me wanna smoke one there but obviously, I cant.

9. Am i the only one here thats not into any of the "stoner bands" Pink floyd, led zep, the dead....

Im into Korn, rob zombie, linkin park, pod, offspring, marylin mansin.

Grasscity Deals Near You