Mushrooms in my garden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Twanboat, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? There are about 3 or 4 that popped out from the ground. What kind of mushrooms are these?

2. Pics?

Here in Ireland its mushie season up till end October, so its likely they are Magic Mushies.
    What colour are they? White with small cone tops?

Im taking a stab in the dark, but are you living on farm land?

3. Heres the pic. Im far from farm land....I have nothing but concrete (italian grass) in my backyard beside the area where my buds are being grown

Attached Files:

4. They look like magic mushies.
    Can or have sheep,deer or other animals ever have been roaming around near there?

Heres an Irish mushie

5. damn i got a yard full of them the irsh ones dont think ill eat them though cause i dont want to die i just buy my shooms

6. Man, if you got a garden full of them, then you have a garden of cash, waitin to be picked.
    You take shrooms? Then why dony you eat them.
    When we pickin, we pick them in the fields, walk down the mountain for a mile or two, down to the water resevoir and munch away. By the time we get back to town its smilin time.

7. Forgot! You said die.
    Irish mushrooms are regarded as the best mushrooms available. I have never heard of someone dieing from them.

8. i live on 7 acers and i yard is full of them right now cause all the rain and deer shit i guess i would say it ipicked them i get a trash bag full never had them this bad before in the yard

9. Man don't listen to that guy, I doubt hes an expert on mushrooms. Neither am I but I know if you're not 100% sure they aren't poisoness you shouldn't eat them.

10. A spore print is the only way to truely tell....tbh those just look like regular mushies.

11. Im going to clear this up and say dont eat them if your not 100% sure, but I can tell you I have eat some funny lookin mushies in my time, and Im sure there were some like the one shown but if ur not sure then its ur choice.

12. LOL, happy times:wave:

13. You smoke cigarettes??
    Dont talk to me about poisoness.

14. Mushrooms in the garden are real good there is last months issue of maximum yield that went over if you find mushrooms in your garden it means that your soil is alive. People go out and buy beneficial bacteria and microbial live for there soil and your is happening naturally which is good the fungus breaks down nutrients in the soil and makes it more accessible for your roots to up take.

15. #16 5150, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011

Spot on.

There not liberty caps I can tell you that. To me it looks like a regular yard mushroom.

I am an expert but on liberty caps only. I only eat them if I pick them. Here is a liberty cap. Notice the bell shape and the tit/nipple on top. Also the black ring on the bottom part of the shroom. These shrooms are slimmy when wet or picked when wet.

I would boil up about 25 of these or so. Strain the shrooms out and add some coca and drink away. I love this high. Pacific Northwest has theser all over. I can pick a QP bag in a few hours in hot spots. I pick my caps at night. The glare off the flashlight lets you find them faster than daylight. If your cap is dry give it a tap to drop some spores for next growth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. [quote name='"5150"']

Spot on.

There not liberty caps I can tell you that. To me it looks like a regular yard mushroom.

I am an expert but on liberty caps only. I only eat them if I pick them. Here is a liberty cap. Notice the bell shape and the tit/nipple on top. Also the black ring on the bottom part of the shroom. These shrooms are slimmy when wet or picked when wet.

I would boil up about 25 of these or so. Strain the shrooms out and add some coca and drink away. I love this high. Pacific Northwest has theser all over. I can pick a QP bag in a few hours in hot spots. I pick my caps at night. The glare off the flashlight lets you find them faster than daylight. If your cap is dry give it a tap to drop some spores for next growth.

[/quote]

This ^^

Do a spore print...don't eat them before because you "think" their the right ones.

17. I can almost bet they're not active. Do not eat ANYTHING that hasn't been 100% identified by an expert. I've heard of people eating just regular yard shrooms that were poisonous and they went like completely psycho. Not worth it.. and selling them would be something like attempted murder if you were connected back to them somehow.

18. No I don't, and I'm talking poisoness as in death upon consumption.

19. omg wtf