Mushrooms growing in Roots Organics soil (PICS)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 420Tok3r, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Found about 10 mushrooms growing in my only potted plants soil... anyone knows what kind they look like?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. portabello mushrooms....you should eat them haha jk

3. I'm so drunk.

But yeah I ate some shrooms last week and was tripping the fuck out me n 2 other buddies were laughing our asses off for 5 straight hours.

4. beneficial fungi are good for plant,now these mushrooms aint exactly what i mean,personally from look of your stem u aint got any worries.is neat though should help pull any toxins out if there are any.they resemble the funky.where ya located

5. They look like wood mushrooms, very common in NorCal, and the spores are sometimes in the soil mix, and sometimes they just blow in on the wind.

I had the same thing happen to my grow a couple of years back, and it seemed to be a foretelling sign of some fungal problems that developed in the soil.

Might want to top dress some sulphur into the soil, as a precaution. It's anti-fungal, and also helps balance your soil ph.

I had mushrooms coming out the drainage holes in the bottom of the pots as well, it was freaking me out.

6. I would think with the temps,sun,and air movement they wouldn't like the envirement,guess depends on the shroom.

7. I just got some too. haha funny shit. I was beginning to think that the people that lived here before me grew shrooms in their basement. Not the case i see. just good soil.