Mushrooms decriminalized in DENVER

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by loopster, May 9, 2019.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Too bad we can't discuss it, I like that topic. There are a couple of good forums dedicated to the subject so if anyone has a burning desire to talk about it, there is a place.

And I think that's only for Denver.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Well then this is very interesting indeed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. This is exciting, I edited the title, thanks for clarification

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Here in New Mexico it's legal to grow the mushrooms until they actually start making the chemical of interest. So most of the grow is legal, just the harvest part is illegal. It's an odd way to go about it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. in FL it's only an issue if you're caught trespassing on someone's property to get them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Uh that law was not passed btw

Well fuck me I guess a lot happens in a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am moving this to the Legalization forum.

Just keep the discussion to the actual legalization of it, please.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It passed 50% to 49%. That shows how important it is to vote on the issues you care about. I wonder what's next? Considering how close the vote was in Denver I doubt it can go state wide.

Apparently it's still illegal to sell shrooms in Denver. I remember when they put Professor Fanaticus in jail for selling psilocybin mushroom grow kits, he taught us all how to easily grow our own. Now one company can sell spores and another company can sell what's needed to grow them but no one sells kits that contain everything needed, they called it a conspiracy to manufacture or something like that.

• Like Like x 2
  9. They think there could be tampering so we shall see.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. This comes to mind -

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. If people were not nutty enough in Colorado, now they will really be insane

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. I have nothing against it. I won't mention my thoughts too much but they are still better than chemical based drugs such as one that begins with the letter M and ends with H.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’m for it as well. The state likely won’t crack down on it there either. Nashville TN tried to decriminalize weed but the hand of the state slapped it down.
    I agree @Peaceful Dusk86, anything is better than the chem and pharma stuff.

14. I hope this comes to Syberia too soon!