Mushrooms + Chocolate = Good

Discussion in 'General' started by Unearth, Mar 13, 2008.

1. So I just picked up a mushroom chocolate (mocha flavor, mmm :)). I paid 20 bucks (good friend of mine) for a whole chocolate. Half of one of these is supposed to make you trip hard, plus it's got some kind of alkaline inhibitors that make the trip more intense supposedly. Also, the guys who've taken them before said that there's something in them that makes you not throw up, which I hate the most. So I'm pretty pumped, gonna drink a small thing of orange juice and pop a vitamin c pill saturday morning, then me and a good buddy are going to trip during the afternoon/evening. Should be pretty chill.

So anyone else have experience with chocolates like this?

PS Got mine in Chitown :)

2. that sounds bad ass. i remember someone awhile ago wrote how the windy city was having a big mushroom boom. i wish that would happen to me.

3. kick ass dude. chocolates are the tits. best experience tripping was eating 6 chocolates..they were so delicious. I wanted to eat more.. haha. I got mine for $40 straight up. They were .5 g a slice. So I ate 3 grams total. Tripped balls for a solid 5 hours...fucking awsome. That was the night that I had a deep conversation with the sun, at sundown. I also crossed the finish line... :D yaaaa

4. dude i dont wanna sound like a dick...but .5gs of shrooms for 40$??? did i read that right, you bought 1, .5g chocolate bar for 40$

or did you buy 6 bars for 40$.

cuz 240$ for 3 grams sounds a tad bit steep to me:eek:

im assuming you got 6 bars for 40$ though...hopefully

5. I would also assume that, otherwise that's expensive as shit.

6. haha.. no man. I guess I sounded a bit confusing.. my bad.

I paid $40 total for 3 grams of Psilocybin in chocolates.

7. ya 240 sounded ridiculas--unrealistic almost so i shouldnt have even mentioned it

3gs for 40 though is straight no doubt about it

my bad no biggie

8. B'shroomed chocolates.

Ingredients:

1/2ounce boomers
    1 lb chocolate chips, darker the better.
    1-2 tbsp canola oil
    2-3 tbsp unsalted butter
    candy mold

Steps:
    1. Lightly chop the mushrooms into small pieces--try not to pulverize.

Cook the mushrooms in the mixture of canola oil and unsalted butter. simmer on low for 15 minutes, until the mushroom mass is throughly limp.

Carefully strain out the plant material from the oil-butter saving the mixture, toss the plant material.

Slowly melt the choloate chips. Temperatures of 105-115 degree F are best. Temperature to slow can cause it to harden uneven, too high will scorch it.

Mix the oil-butter into chocolate very throughly.

Pour the final product into the candy mold( i've used stars and little ducks)

Enjoy.:D

1/2ounce divided how many 'candies' is your dosage. i have one with fourteen slots, so mine come out to 2grams per treat.

9. You don't even have to cook the shrooms. What I want to do is make some cannaoil and put it in the fuckin' chocalate shroom concoction, you'd be in another dimension.

10. That would be fuckin' nuts.

11. That would be amazing.:hello::smoking:

12. Nice receipe but can someone confirm its alright to cook the shrooms? I thought heat would degenerate the active compounds.

13. ^ my thoughts exactly.