mushrooms and relationships

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blażeitup420, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Yeahman, you should definately do it
    as long as youre in a chill place where you can talk and have fun, itll be an awesome time.

2. definitely do it man. i mean seriously, how many times in your life will you get to shroom with a girl you like? do it man you won't regret it and the bonding experience will be like none other. good luck :)

3. If she's inviting you to shroom with her, then she's hinting she wants to get to know you on the "mushroom level." Which for me is the real me, the guy that is inside. If ya like her I say go for it.

This is something I have wanted to try, and who knows, maybe I will get the opportunity to do so. Sounds like from other posts that people have had success with this technique.

4. ya man she asked me to shroom with her... the thought hadnt even crossed my mind

5. absolutely, especially if you've both done shrooms before. if you don't know her too well, and it's her first time and she starts tripping out then it might be a bit weird.

i'd love for my girl to do some boomers with me though, sounds like you got a real catch.

6. nah shes done shrooms like 4 times this is my second time tho

7. It means without a doubt eat those mushies and chill hard with that squeeze...chicks like that are hard to come across!

8. If you guys have only been chillin' for a week and she already wants to trip with you, it probably just means she digs ya, dude.

Get in there and do your shit, homie! :D