Mushroom Transport

Discussion in 'General' started by AggieSmoker, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Spring break two friends and I are going to go camping in west Texas. here is Texas mushrooms are a felony and I really dont want to risk getting caught with em. If we mixed the mushrooms up in the food processor with orange juice before we left would they last? Is it ok to let em soak for a few days?

2. Dude, just take em with you, it shouldn't be a big deal. Wrap em up a few times in a bag, then in a shirt, then throw them in a suitcase with clothing or whatever. What reason you got to be searched, anyways?

3. Yeah, only reason to be worried is if you're flying...which why would you be if you live in the same state?

4. If you insist on mixing it up in something I wouldn't make it something acidic like orange juice. I don't know specifically that it would neutralize the psilocybin, but you have to be careful with sensitive chemicals.

5. Just take them in your bag or pocket, you'll be fine.

6. if anything, put them in a bag, glue string to bag, glue string to lid of antifreeze tank, put lid on. antifreeze tank sits with mush bag hanging down.