Mushroom question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by #1Phan, Sep 25, 2008.

1. I ate 1.4 grams of mushrooms last Friday and had a decent trip, but I was wondering if I would be able to trip again this Friday. I plan on taking about an eighth this time and I want to know if the fact that it is going to be so soon after my last trip will make a difference. Thanks for any help.

2. You should be fine. Tolerance usually diminishes after three days or so. Happy trails

3. With a week in between it will be perfectly fine. Enjoy your eighth, it'll be a much better experience.

4. you will trip

i'm actually surprised you tripped with only a gram.4

an eighth will will take it to a different level though :D
    hope you have tons of fun

5. Thank you guys this is very helpful. Also, I have dosed around an eighth a couple of times before and I can't wait for it this time. +rep for all of you.

6. Have fun man, make sure you're in a good environment for an eigth trip. Happy trails :D

7. Mm yes, a whollle different level, especially if theyre good.

8. #8 MajorStoner, Sep 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
    I concur with everyone else, an 1/8 is an average dose for a male.

Once you begin taking more though you'll begin to understand how larger amounts affect you differently because unlike almost any other drug you trip as the drug is digested.

What I'm really getting at here is that once this summer I ate a 1/4 and it was an extremely powerful trip that revealed itself throughout as very typical of mushrooms (ps, sorry for the rambling, I'm kind of messed up right now, haha).

9. I would have kept reading if you typed a big ass paragraph..

10. Do you mean you'd like me to go on further about that trip? Because I love trip tales!

11. Yea man, I love a good story about a trip.

12. I second being down to read a story.

13. So would I, especially a well written experience! Share with us!!!