mushroom question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by erichrothe, May 8, 2008.

1. this summer me and 2 of my cousins are planning on trying shrooms. how much should we get for 3 people and how much would that cost.

2. um 3 ppl idk 1/4 oz? thats like 2.3 gs each. depends on the area but for me 1/4 would be 70ish

3. also theres no chance that ill get permanently fucked up from shrooms is there.

4. um... no, i mean u could have a breakthru epiphany that might leave u viewing the world better or worse, tho not insane.

5. naw, shrooms can be intense but they won't leave you as sketched out as other hallucinogens. Depending on te quality you can get I'd probably start out with 2g up to maybe an 1/8th each, my area it runs about $5/g.. should cost somewhere from $20-40 for a quad, depending on your hookup.

6. thanks, good to know i wont be crazy afterwards

7. They're a lot of fun. You could start out with a half eighth each. Try to not eat anything a couple hours before. Also, try eating them with peanut butter...tastes better. And smoke some weed right after you eat them, it will get you feeling good and put you in a good place before your trip comes on, I think it would help with having a good trip but I'm not too sure on that. But for me it helps with being impatient and sitting around waiting for it to kick in and work. Just smoke a blunt with your friends and then when you finish the shrooms will slowly be starting to work.