Mushroom FAQ

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by aldank, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah this is pretty good! i did shrooms once and i agree with all of this... specially the shitty comming down from them...!

2. Ive been tripping more and more lately. This guide would have been awesome to read back then. I had to learn a lot of that by experimentation. I dont know which I prefer...I guess Im gunna be itchen for em the next couple days til the weekend.

3. That's some good info...............But i have a question?.........and ya its good!
    A few of my friends have gotten in to a debate about Shrooms, and where they come from. (COW SHIT) but is there a speshal kind of cow? or do all cows produce the same intestial enzimes to produce the spores or Shrooms.............Some people ive talkd to say that the spores or intestianl enzime is created from some sort of plant......but they dident know................I spoke with my cussen in CO (he has a farm) and well he sed that thay take all the cow shit and pile it up on the darke side of the barne so the heat whonte ripen it making a stink...so thers a pile about 4 to 5 feet or more they have a lot of cows...alls he does is he goes out to the shit pile and diges throu it, he finds about an oz or so with no efert at all................so is it a certen type of cow or can i go out and get some fresh cow shit and put it in a buket, wet it and fresh Shrooms in a few days???????????

4. dude i went to a basshunter for my for my first trip and i ate a quad. i had no problems. i was a level 4 and had the best night of my life.

5. i love shrooms!! did them a couple weeks ago, the orange juice while eatin them is best way for me. i always try to eat at least a bag last time a quarter and it was way intense even more smokin purp with it. i suggest everyone that loves bud try shrooms u will like it. :eek:

6. Shrooms are definitely way different than bud, but the two go great together. Amazing experience that should be witnessed by everyone who is ready.

7. im coming down yesterday's trip
    3.5g, was kind of intense but of course, very INTERESTING
    shrooms is my favorite drug...hands down

Gotta respect:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.