Mushroom Advisory

Discussion in 'General' started by f1r3m4n, Oct 22, 2006.

1. so two nights ago i did shrooms for my third time. They are in season here so theyre easy to find. Well me and my buddy started out the night with like 8 bong bowls then took 2 grams of cyanesencs each. This was awesome

then we had the great idea of taking a gram of cubensis. still a little intense but w/e really fun and visual....

THEN my friend convinced me(after i wwas 2 hours into my trip) to take another 1.3 grams of cubensis with him and thats where things started to go awry...

im not gonna bother explaining the good parts of my trip which was like first 5-6 hours....the bad however needs explaining: we were walking back to his house about 430 am when he started to predict things...he said "dude omg i know something is gonna happen i just konw it" i said "what the fuck" he said "theeres gonna b a cop in this parking lot omg i know it" well right as we exit the parking lot a cop pulls in. we get a little freaked out. the we go down a sidestreet just in case the cop saw us and comes to investigate....

then my friend goes "o god dude i just know we shuldntve gone this way i know were gonna get fucked with" then some ~17 year old kids in highschool come up and start trying to fuck with us etc. by then both our minds couldnt take it as the last cubensis were starting to become full strength and we just ran we couldnt take it it was the scariest thing i have ever experienced.

so my advice to anyone who is about to do shroom is NEVER take them unless you are 100% positive about it and never take more during your trip cuz ur shrooming and not thinking right

the aftereffect were that i was tripping till 10am and depressed all day and couldnt think and felt scared of everything and felt shitty..be careful theyre hella fun

2. to be honest I wouldn't recommend shrooms to anyone. it's fun all the visuals and the extremes your mind goes to; everything is really funny, time is so fuckin slow, you know things you think you shouldn't.. but it's not fun when every one of those extremes shoots directly for hell. I've done shrooms plenty of times maybe like 10, I've been on 2 grams and I've been up to 8 grams, and on a 6-7 gram trip I died a little on the inside haha. It's not like I won't be doing them for a while, I'll never do them again. I couldn't believe I put something in my body that made me feel like that. Why would I ever do that?.. plus I also think of drugs as a social event, people say they become sociable on shrooms but they just don't know how twacked out they look (If they're on a lot, i've come to realize that most people who do shrooms have only felt like half the effect and think they've tripped, maybe thats just around here tho). worst party drug, ever. I'll stick to weed liq and the annual 420 thizzle

3. I prefer to drug myself in the security of a house with close friends and myself (with shrooms anyways). Shrooms are not for the partier; they are intended for the type of person who wants to enlighten themselves and further their spiritual beliefs/feelings. It is an exploration of oneself. If you're looking to get fucked up, don't waste the beautiful mycellium. Let somebody who knows how to use get their paws on it:D

4. ok I'm sorry, but drugs do fuck you up whether you're using them to enhance your churchgoing experience OR pass the workday

haha but thats a nice point if drugs are the cornerstone of your spirituality. I think using illegal drugs for anything besides recreational fun is abuse. if u use uppers to get things accomplished, or downers to blow your mind out of your skull and come up with some demented new viewpoint on life, your lookin in the wrong place. I'm sorry but I just don't buy that eating a mushroom that makes your brain bleed helps better yourself in any way. the tripper's mind goes in circles sending messages that dont make sense, something the mind can't even comprehend, and people see this as a 'spiritual awakening'? more like your brain was halfway to shutting down. I say, if YOU eat shrooms, say to yourself "This is a drug, none of the effects I will be feeling will be real, im just going to be fucked up"
    Shrooms do not increase your brain power; if anything they decrease it.

5. Its all personal, ill keep doing shrooms for a long time. I dont think you brain changes in capability at all. Its just changing its patterns. right and left comunicate more fluently. I never use shrooms to "increase" my brain, i use it to learn about the base knowledge of myself.

Not a week ago, i tripped. I got into a cycle of remembering a small time of my childhood, this was at the time when i was practicing tae qwon do. after i came down off my trip, i slept of course, that shit is draining, then woke. And went down to the dojo and started training again. I dont believe in spiritual awakening either, but i trip once every two months or so, and EVERYTIME i trip i make a desision that increase my happiness in life.

All those expereinces for the last four years say your wrong. like i said, its all personal.

6. i agree that shrooms effect everyone differently. ive done it 4 times, and every tiem its been awesome for me, but each of the times one of the guys i was with tripped out, got sick and hated life for those 6-8 hrs. i think its an awesome drug to try out, but you have to plan your whole experience out beforehand.

best to start early, go somewhere cool for exploration, take a backpack with cool shit you will want to snack on and play with, and then just let loose.

7. Alright... paraphrased version of this post: you know jack shit.

Makes your brain bleed?! WTF are you talking about dude.

YOU use drugs to get fucked up, not everyone. Abuse of drugs is basically just using them.

By your own retarded rule, alcoholics don't abuse them "beCausE tHEy do IT 4 fuN LOLZ".

I never said jackshit about it making my mind more powerful, I said I find it to be occasionally spiritual and discovery of myself. THINGS LIKE SHROOMS ARE NOT MEANT FOR PARTIES. Nor did I say I had a "demented" viewpoint on life.

Here you are, bitching about "abusing" drugs when you yourself are A DRUG ABUSER. Why the fuck are you bitching about shrooms anyways? You're just like everyone else: I had bad experiences, no one should do it. I didn't like Little League either dipshit but I'm not gonna tell your kid its bad for him.

Drugs are not the cornerstone of my spirituality. Mushrooms have enhanced sprititual feelings for me before but that doesn't mean its the foundation. You don't know my views on religion. It doesn't "enhance my churchgoing experience." My last churchgoing experience was ripping up my Confirmation certificate.

And if my mind couldn't comprehend what was happening, how would I know what was happening? Your reasoning really makes no sense...

8. Using a drug is abuse? If you take tylenol to ease pain it's abuse? Use of these drugs is illegal, not necassarily abuse.
    haha dont get so mad man... I never said I was an expert I'm only speakin from experience
    your mind cannot comprehend whats happening, that's what the visuals are. Did u think u eat shrooms then the walls really breathe, or is it your mind sending fucked up images to your brain because of the mind-impairing drug? I think people should know they have an adulterated viewpoint on life while on such strong drugs
    when you leave reality, or have your little "spiritual experience", around here we call that mindfucked. I don't like being mindfucked, that's for people who's lives are so terrible they do that to stop from killing themselves
    I'm not bitching about shrooms, son, and just because when I do use drugs it's usually in a party environment (not in my grandma's basement twackin, biting my lips off *cough*) doesn't mean I'm JUST tryin to get fucked up, I'm tryin to have a good time. I don't 'explore myself' with drugs. There's no shame in my game, I do drugs for fun and that's all I want from them
    all in all.. I'm sayin shrooms is one of those drugs you should try like maybe once, but I still would not recommend them to anyone
    I'm sorry for "dissin" your meditation drug, don't mean to be so sacreligious

9. I remember my first trip, which was just recently, I took an 1/8 and did the whole "im not feeling it, imma take more".And that time it was awesome, i ended up taking 5 grams, and the trip was hella awesome. I sat in blacklights with a wall of posters and watching people play donkey kong country, was crazy. however I made the bad decision of tripping again two days later, which started out bad because i knew i was not ready to trip again. Oh well I pulled the trip around and it was okay. Im a little apprehensive about tripping again, due to the stomach ache i always get and always end up getting sick, so well see.

10. tripping is a complicated issue.....lets just remember its all personal choice no need to tell others what it is and isnt

11. Eating mushrooms does not make your brain bleed, my god, i love those myths.

12. Haha that is one of the stupidest things ive read here and ive read some stupid shit. Mushrooms do not make your brain bleed and whoever told you they do doesn't know their ass from their elbow. Makes your brain bleed...rofl

13. I have done them many times as well, but could never do them again. I had many great trips but I just do not like that feeling. Also, I saw my good friend eat some mushies and have a siezure. All while we were tripping, so I cannot look at them the same way again, fuck mushrooms.

14. No, fuck seizures.

15. why would you let some 17 year old punks fuck with you. if i was rolln/trippn/faded/drunk no matter what those fuckers would get their faces punched into the back of their skulls i na heartbeat.

16. And most importantly fuck seizures casued by mushrooms.