mushies

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jw2234, Oct 1, 2008.

1. yo in a couple of weeks my friends gonna get like a quarter of shrooms and me, him and another kid r probly have some, but i was just wonderin wat u guys had to say about shrooms, if uve done them b4 at all. im still at the point where i want to do it, but am not really sure about it...

2. Just make sure you are in a comfortable environment where you can pretty much do anything you want. Chilling at your house or a friend's is best. Go outside when you can and get lots of good music
    I was in wonder before the first time I took them also..and it went just fine(on a pretty big dose).

3. you wanna know what i have to say about shrooms?

they are the best possible thing on the face of the fucking earth
    i love weed dont get me wrong but shrooms are fucking amzing
    DO THEM
    remember to close them peepers..

4. Make sure you smoke too, it amps it up

5. Maybe smoke weed while peaking, but I would recommend smoking cigs (even if you are not a cig smoker). If you smoke weed you will smoke your entire bag before you know it and not even feel high off it at all.

6. Yup. Hey Tokers, I see you're a mycologist in training? If you ever got questions let me know. My two grows are going good. 4th one of the year. Going good thus far.

Get some good music, and good friends. Nature is a must.

Going out in the fall is amazing. A cool breeze pulls your attention from the faces in the sidewalk, to nature. All the trees, orange, red,yellow, just bright colors in all the trees. And somehow, you can see every single leaf. And oh how clearly...

7. pretty much:D

8. Haha yes! I knew someone would understand that.

Current shroom op:

Cambodians. Got two casings in, and I saw my pinset this morning: :hello:

My goal is 100g dried. Think Ima hit it. Next grow? Golden Teachers.

Chocolates are mad nice. Might have to make some again :D

9. #10 stoned budda, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
  10. The one thing that is really important is, if you don't want to do them, or are nervous about them, DONT DO THEM. Its not like weed where your first time was possibly just peer pressure and your friends telling you about it. If your not in the right mindset, you probably won't have a good time.

Read some trip reports on erowid also, learn about them first.:smoking:

11. Yes I have decided to "train" myself to grow them lol. I'm done a lot of research, and so far my 5 jars are colonizing nicely. It's been 17 days since I inoculated them (Equador strain). It's neat to watch it grow!!

Thank you, if I need some assistance I shall contact you. :)

12. I'm doing hpoo, in monotubs for my first grow. I'm hoping for at least a pound