mushies at the mall

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bonghitsftw, Apr 11, 2009.

1. ok so i did shrooms a while back and LOVED them. so ive been trying to find them around the area and after 4 monthes of searching i found them again!
    im gonna get a 8th of gold flake or gold cap cubensies or a 8th of orange cap which is what i did last time.
    ive done them once but want to kno if its a good idea to eat like half a 8th at the mall so i can get fryin a bit.

good or bad idea?

2. generally freaking out in the midst of 700 people is a bad idea, but if you think you can handle it go for it. I would not do it myself.

3. idk last time i didnt freak out when i did them i was just hella chill and really quiet cause i was super high. but yea walking threw the mall with huge pupils freakin out is probably a bad idea. idk tho it would be so fun.

4. W/e go for it XD
    I wanna see this pan out, if some shit hits the fan let us know.

5. yea if i decide to do them today ill definatly tell how it goes. unless i get caught and arrested or something lol.

6. any1 else gonna help me decide if i do em at the mall?

7. I will. DO EM :)
    Cmon dude, if you can handle your mush, then there is nothing to worry about, (unless somebody runs buy with a boombox blasting death metal) <<<<<<<<<<<<how often does that shit happen though?

8. im thinkin im goin to.
    but im with 2 friends and these girls will fucking give it away in a second.
    they cant completly control themselves even when they smoke the herb.
    so they would probably be walkin around like :eek: all day

9. if you can handle yourself and your quite experienced by all means go for it...if it's nice out though I'd definitely rather go on an adventure through nature.

10. When I took shrooms being around sober people really really bothered me for some reason. Every time I would get into a conversation with someone sober I would just get really irritated.

11. Lol the same thing happens to me. I guess I probably sound ridiculous but I just don't get why people look at me funny I'm like can't you understand what I'm saying?

12. Depends on how well you can control yourself on shrooms. Some people act like little kids. Other people just act stranglely. My bro has taken so many lately he can act straight while tripping.

In all, it depends on you.

13. If this is only your second time, and you're gonna be with a bunch of girls who are gonna get you busted, I'd reccommend against it. But if you do decide to, have a sober driver who can get you out of there if need be.

14. i agree, one time of experience isn't enough but there are special cases.

15. Bad Idea, I saw one of my best friends trips take a turn for the worst because of the same thing, the mall.

There are too many people and you'll be trying to figure out what they are thinking, if they know etc. and you'll probably at best have a difficult experience at worst you could wig out.

16. Do waht ever the fuck you want to.

17. For half an eighth, I would say yeah, go for it. I did a half eighth and went out and ended up peaking at a sushi bar with some friends. It was also a hibatchi grill so random flames would shoot up all of a sudden all over the restaurant. Good times.