Mushie Pick-Up :D

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by What'sThatSmell, May 9, 2008.

1. Finally the time has come again.
    Psychedelic time!
    I've had a really hard time finding shrooms for the past few months.
    They were easy enough to find around the summer time.
    But since then..nothing at all.
    No connections, no possibilities.

Until last night.
    Went with a kid I used to know into the more ghetto part of town.
    Into a cellar/den filled with gangsta dudes.
    After a lot of phone calls a dude managed to find us a hook-up.

Prices weren't great.
    But I'm satisfied.

For $60 I got 11.8 grams (odd amount I know, I'm not sure if it's a good count on 11 grams or a bad count on 12 grams).

Which if you work the math out is the average $10 for first g, $5 for every g after.

Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. those look nasty as fuccccck.

nice though man i'd love to be tripppppin' right now.

3. You got almost 12 grams for $60 and you still think it wasn't that great of a deal? I want to know your hook ups man. Looks like mostly stem and one or two under developed caps but still, that bag will lead to some pleasant nights. Good vibes headed your way man, have fun.

4. looks nastily delicious. .

too bad you didnt score more caps,

that aint a bad deal either i pick up ounces for 150.

5. No caps? You are in for one major body fry ~ not much of a visual experience

6. The whole psilocybin count in stems and caps can be overblown at times. There may be a slightly larger count in caps over stems, but I have never experienced anything that would tell me that a dose of all stems lessens a trips visuals or intensity.

7. Yeah I dont agree with the stem vs. cap agrument either. I have been growing and tripping for years and never noticed the difference.

Nice score though, I cant wait for my next trip. Im thinking about a light trip next week, something around 2g.

You are going to have mad fun :D

8. Does anyone have any information on the strange blue colouring on some of the stems?
    I have never seen it before.
    I assume it has something to do with the moisture levels the shrooms had while growing.

I was told these "blue shrooms" would fuck a person up in 2 grams.
    But, I'm just going to go with my gut and say these are no different than any other shrooms I've had.

9. no its just bruising. mushrooms bruise very easily during harvesting and drying.

10. qft just some bruising doesnt really relate to potency

11. Yep its just bruising, it happens when they hit against something while growing.

12. Question:

If I do shrooms on say like Tuesday or Wednesday..
    Would I be able to do them again on the 19th (next Monday) and still get full effects?
    Does tolerance build up like the myth says?

13. I wouldnt worry about tolerance bro, just do a smaller dose your first time, more of a fun trip say 1.5-2.0g and then do what you do on the 19th.

14. Tolerance does build up pretty fast but not nearly as much as people make you believe. I once dosed 3.5 grams one night and the day after I ate 4 grams to test out the tolerance theory. The trip felt like it was around the 2g mark, very mellow but very very mental. And that was only about 10 hours after my first trip. So even just a few days wait inbetween trips will greatly reduce your tolerance, so yes, by the 19th you will be as right as rain for another go around.

15. they look good

16. Thanks for the tip.
    I'm definitely going to try to trip twice this week then.

17. bluing can also be a sign of psilocin turning into psilocybin or the other way around... ibelieve? (probably wrong)

18. Make sure you share your experience. You have any idea how much you'll be taking each time?

Im picking up an ounce for a buddy this week and hoping to get 1.5-2.0g for my troubles.

Happy trip to you and nothing but the best vibes :)

19. Probably going to take 2 grams on a weekday after my teaching placement at 9:50, then I'll probably go back to high school for 3rd if Im not too fucked to chill with friends.

Then on the 19th I'm tripping with a friend who hasn't really expierenced shrooms.
    I let him try some I had before but we only got 1.2 each from Halloween left-overs so it wasn't really a trip for him.

So we'll both be doing 2.5 grams then and walking around the town on the railroad tracks until we can figure out some place to go.

20. Just ate a beautiful little white stem weighing out to exactly 2.0 grams.
    Going to go play some GTA4 while I wait for the trip to come.
    This is just a trip-test before next Monday.