Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Museums kick ass when you're stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Panic Station, Dec 11, 2007.

1. I was just thinking about how back in the day I used to run around Philadelphia Museums high as a kite doing all kinds of fun stuff. No responsibilities, just unmoderated fun and drugs all day :p

What were some of your favorite museums/places to go when you got stoned as a teenager?

2. Well not a teen anymore but the de Young in Golden Gate is fuckin awesome. Haven't been to a museum in hella years but that place is amazing.

3. ive never been to a museum stoned, but i want to go to the boston science museum on acid... They have a pink floyd laser show in an imax theatre.... yeah

4. Museums are the shit. I can go to the natural history museum downtown and be right next to the denver zoo, which is another place i absolutely love. never gone stoned just since their a little ways from me and its always with family. I'm planning a nice adventourus trip for this summer tho. i wonder how easy it is to smoke IN the zoo.

5. hells yes museums are pwntacular when smoked out. except the first time I smoked was in 7th grade and my school was a museum, a bit too much running into skeletons and shit your first time bein high, unable to find your way out =/ needless to say I didn't smoke again for a looonggg time lol

6. Zoo drunk is funny. Pickin fights with the animals.. Haha, ohhhh man, good times.

7. If I smoked in 7th grade when we went to some outer space light show at the Springfield Museum, I would have loved it.