Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Muscular Pain issues

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cyanide444, Aug 2, 2011.

1. So I'm not an MMJ patient, but I think you guys have some good insight on this topic. I recently (like yesterday) hurt my foot and back really bad. My foot is sprained, but not to the point where I need medical treatment (no dislocation, no bone damage). Hoever, it hurts like hell. I have a lot of work to do this week and I usually toke at nights to just chill out. I live on a really low budget, so I'm forced to buy 1-2 grams at a time. I am wondering if smoking is effective for this several torsional muscle pain that I'm having. i know it's an analgesic, but I'm not sure what dosage (I do not want to be incapacitated or freaking out) is good for something like really bad muscle pain. I smoke out of a crappy $10 metal pipe (about 3.5" long) but the stuff I smoke is supposedly medical grade (it's certainly not commercial as it is stickier than caramel and coated with trichomes).

Any tips or hints would be appreciated!