Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Muscle cramps

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Juicy Jayz, Jun 14, 2012.

1. I started working out for the first time in a long time yesterday, today I have bad muscle cramps. I cant even fully stretch my arm out. But my question was will toking be of any help? Does anyone have experience with this?

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's normal for you to wake up feeling like shit the next day if you aren't use to it. Just make sure if you're lifting weights that you do it slowly, and go the full range of motion otherwise you're just cheating it by using the momentum to throw the weight up for you, and probably damaging yourself at the same time. You will probably not be able to full stretch or retract your arm or some other parts of your body for a few days, so just rest those parts, and work on something else while you wait.

3. It is quite normal, as your body was not used to quite an extensive exercise and suddenly you just pressurised your body, So in this case muscle cramps are normal. Recently I read an article on muscle cramps on My MMJ Doctor, It is quite informative, You should consult your doctor and for pain reliever - Use Cannabis.