Murder

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ~NOTORiiOUS~, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Under which circumstances would you consider it able to be justified? If you believe it is unable to justify, please share why.

2. Asking questions like this one. :hello:

J/K

If a killing is justified, then it is not murder - it's justifiable homicide.

3. only thing i would say is personal liberty. like if court found the person innocent but yet in fact they are guilty. gotta take the law into your own hands..hell idk.

4. If someone makes me feel threatened for myself or my family.

5. When in doubt, google. It's not murder if it was in defense. I guess murder could be justifiable if it was to kill someone who was going to cause greater harm, like Hitler or Stalin, but it would still be in defense, therefore, not murder.

6. You threaten either myself, a loved one, or anyone who is around me at the time...their life is worth more than yours.

Now if you enter my house uninvited...may god have mercy on your soul because I wont.

7. Word. Nobody wants to be looking down the barrel of a .38 Special ;)

8. /thread

9. if my friends or family where in danger or my freedom was being taken away

10. I stand corrected. :eek:

11. 12 gauge in my case.

Im looking at some 'exotic' ammo that fires all these different types of ammo. You know those tire spikes you see 007 drop from his car? Imagine that being fired out of a shotgun.

12. you are bond?
    ;)

13. IF somebody invades your house at night, Warranted...

If somebody pulls a knife on you and are surrounded by people trying to end your life, justifiable...

shit like that

Self Defense is when it should be acceptable...

14. *sigh*

*loads the clip*

15. depends how we are looking at this.

legally
    &
    by definition

sure it could be just cause by self defense or some other situation to take a life. in court however, you may be charged with murder, or some form. maybe not?

its a really up in the air topic that varies to each case i believe.

16. under leagally acceptable circumstances like people stated above (if absolutely necessary. i dont want to really have to live knowing i killed a man)

or if someone harmed a member of my family.

there are many other things people could do to me that would warrant a good beating. but murder is pretty harsh.

17. Kinda soft coming from Frank Lucus

18. Kinda soft coming from Frank Lucas

19. i flipped and snitched man. ive obviously gone soft. the past is just that... the past

20. I think it's justifiable if you threaten me, my girl, friends or family (to the point where I think violence is my only route of action). Or break into my house in the night or try and rob me of something really valuable, things like that.

Or special situations like if you did something hella fucked up to someone close to me I'd probably kill you