Murder

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Maitereya, Nov 28, 2007.

1. would you kill someone if confronted with a certain situation?

2. If that certain situation is: "David Hasselhoff is running at you with a machete", then yes.

3. I hate violence, and don't even like smashing spiders in the house...I usually just scoop them up and put them outside...but if someone put me in the position where it's kill or be killed, I'd kill them everytime.

4. Was in that situation and could not do it. Even after he raped and killed my friend, I could not pull the trigger.

He is rotting in jail now, much better cause he is someones love mate more than likely. =)

5. i'm not trying to hassle you, but would you harm another if it was your intent to prevent that situation?

I mean, if someone broke into my house and was a great threat to my family, I wouldn't hesitate to use force. Being the coward I am, I probably wouldn't look the attacker in the eyes because it would probably haunt me.

Revenge is a different situation to me though. That's where I see alot of difference between the drug people I hang out with. Even in a small town, if someone snitches or something, theres a bloodthirsty posse out after them. That's foolish, karma will get somebody in the end. That crude 'eye-for-an-eye' bullshit is ridiculous.

6. After reading Crime and Punishment.. No I don't think so. I'm too much of a mellow pacifist type.

7. Yes. Absolutely. There are some situations where I wouldn't even have to think about it.

8. Only if it was a Welschman.

9. If it needs to be done. It needs to be done.

10. There are a few situations I can think of off the top of my head, but last time I mentioned something like that I was locked in a police interrogation room for hours and declared a potential columbine threat. :p

11. Very few situtaitons woudl call for that kind of action I'd try to subdue them if i could, but if I know they woudl hurt someone esle after me, well id fight to the death, whenonly one of us is still breathing.

*knock on wood I hope e never have to make that choice*

12. My friend wanted me to stab him one time so he could goto the hospital since he was extremely depressed at the time and wanted to get away from his parents and school and work for a while..I was crazy and depressed so I was actually going to do it but decided not to...I'm glad I didn't x.x

If something like I saw someone trying to rape someone else and I had a gun in my hand I would shoot his leg and call the police but I wouldn't kill someone in any circumstance....if it came to a kill or die I would kill myself probably...it's better than living with the fact that you murdered someone unless I don't know the person then I would probably kill them...which is bad I know but I'm just being honest :)

13. 5char

14. Well. Yeah.

15. i'd kill anyone

16. :rolleyes:

17. Absolutely.

18. Id kill somebody, if i had a proper cause, yes