Murder in disguise

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2packush420, Dec 17, 2013.

1. So my friend gave me a zip of some bud that looked ok, but not great. I expected it to not even get me high, but it was some of the best stuff I smoked, and I smoke top shelf. It just goes to show, looks can be deceiving .

2. Any pictures?

3. I stabbed a clown fifty-two times with a toothpick.  #murderindisguise 

4. You smoked spice

5. [quote name="dirtbagcrew" post="19187588" timestamp="1387404282"]You smoked spice[/quote]How can you say it was an unmentionable without any pictures? Looks can be deceiving.

^^ This is what I try to explain to the silly rbbits that make fun of the mid-70's strain pics from High Times. Some of that chit was very nice. :smoke:

7. [quote name="2packush420" post="19175721" timestamp="1387239294"]So my friend gave me a zip of some bud that looked ok, but not great. I expected it to not even get me high, but it was some of the best stuff I smoked, and I smoke top shelf. It just goes to show, looks can be deceiving .[/quote]Ya I've smoked a few strains myself that haven't looked too good but actually get you pretty stoned. I've also smoked some bud that looked good but did not come close to living up to it's expectations after being smoked. Just the way it is sometimes I guess

8. [quote name="dirtbagcrew" post="19187588" timestamp="1387404282"]You smoked spice[/quote]I'm no amateur to weed. I know what is and isn't weed, and this is definitely weed.

9. Very misleading thread title.

10.   I always hated that people would consider any brownish colored weed "stress".  People like that need to stop smoking weed so the rest of us can be taken seriously.