Murder Conspiracy: Legit Shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WhereRDaCookies, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Why I tell no girls about my inheritance.

2. A sociopath wife killing her husband for a fat life insurance check from the military and local PD sounds completely plausible. I think you underestimate what people will do for money in this economy especially if they are considered below middle class.

What kind of person mourning the death of someone you care about would say that to her daughters ex at a funeral..

3. So sketchy homie. I read it all my dude.

4. Dude I really don't think you read my thread at all broha. What I'm lead to believe happened is that she fucked with his sutures/stitches after a surgery. Maybe it was even accidental. After that he was costing the family hundreds of thousands in hospital bills so she smothered him with a pillow and made bank. Not too hard to comprehend.

5. It's been just over a year since this all happened. I'm not exactly on their Christmas card list either. Once my ex moved out of my house she stole a ton of my shit, and I've been trying to get it back ever since. They've both threatened restraining orders for sending e-mails requesting certain items. I've even been willing to send them pre-paid shipping boxes from the post office. Nothing :/. They probably pawned it all actually.

6. No, I read it. And I get it.

But like I said, that's not how it works. They were husband and wife correct? She still has to pay the outstanding medical bills.

That said, what about this guys family outside his wife. Did they find his death suspicious? Did the coroner?

7. Well she had a several hundred thousand dollar insurance policy on him plus after his death all of his benefits from two careers were given to her. She also sold his vehicle and his rv right after he died. There was no autopsy. He simply quit breathing during the night and since he had just been taken off a respirator and transferred out of the icu there was no reason to suspect foul play. Honestly idk maybe she didn't do it, but damn she sure made out like a bandit instead of spending the next 20 yrs taking care of a vegetable and being In debt up to her eyeballs with medical bills.

8. im high as balls right now, but this seems like a good idea for a horror flick.............of course you'd have to be drugged and tortured by Sally, and the only reason you escaped is b/c of the old bond btw you and your ex, her moments hesitation allows you to grab the telephone, wrap the cord around her neck and repeatedly smash her face in with the phone until you bludgeon/sufficate her to death, and then go after the mom with a machete you find under your psycopathic and now murdered ex-girlfriends bed (along with a map of the city with your address circled). you kill Sally and all is well, of course you get charged with 3 murders (apparently cops find evidence at the house linking you to the murder of Jeff as well), and you get the chair