Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Munchy Time!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MichaelPriceFLA, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Best munchy food when your blazed.

GO!​

:bongin: :yummy:

2. Pizza, or ice cream.... both full of deliciousness (my spell check actually corrected the word deliciousness by the way... I didn't realize it was real).

3. ground up chips, salsa and cheese in a bowl. eat with a spoon. =] finally a munchie thread, i was gonna make 1 if i didnt see someone make one soon

4. Me and my boyfriend just went to 711 and got some nachos and it was pretty much the best idea ever! I also love to eat ice cream or really good juice.

5. Good chinese food.

6. YOU STOLE MY RECIPE! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!

Ice cream, salads, and most of all subway.

7. Ohh and healthy food. Tastes fucking great and you have the reassurance of knowing you wont become a fat stoner

Magneto : great minds think alike =]

8. TACO BELL!! open late, cheap, simply amazing

9. Anything and everything I can grab a hold of. Lately I've been a big fan of the Whopper Jr. at BK Lounge cuz it's only a buck and it's pretty big.

10. back when i first started i had a thing for pizza, with a ton of cheese on it, but now my munchies consist mostly of fruit (favorite being strawberry's).

11. Freezepops: tasty, low in calories, and they help with cotton mouth. They may give you diabetes however....