munchies

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by d R o, Jul 28, 2004.

1. when ur stoned pretty nice...and u got the munchies.... can anyone else make whatever your eating ....whatever you want it to taste like....and it works.....it happens wit my friends...and with me...its prob one of the things that keeps me smokin everyday....its like im god for 3 hrs

2. what are you talking about??

speak english

3. I think he's trying to say when he's eating something, he can make it taste like anything he wants by just thinking it

4. man. when i get the munches it's ridiculous. i look for something to eat and there's no stopping me. i always open up something that i can't finish. and the next day i wake up to some bag of coco puffs or something. i opened one of those pre-dried bacon things the other day. i was pissed the next day because that was for my sandwiches.

5. anything tastes great! this one time i was over at a friends, and i asked him for something to eat so he made me hot dogs, and im like "these are the best hot dogs i've ever had!" They tasted great! But then a week later my friend was talking to him mom and his mom is like "How long have these hot dogs been here? They're so old and rotten"

So you can be eating disgausting(sp?) old food and it will still taste great.