Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Munchies.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by armandoisabird, May 2, 2008.

1. :smoking:

recently ive been on a 420 diet (as i like to call it)

basically only eating when you got the munchies. after smoking.

well last week me and sum buddies had sum chronic. it was free.

so we decided to smoke it. we smoke it and have a brilliant idea of going to hometown buffet.
    :yummy:
    you already know what went down.

well since than everyone says i eat way too much. but its just munchies.

try this diet out.

its great. you can eat so much when your high. cuz you know you want to when those munchies get to you.

2. try the in n out diet. my body sure loves it :bongin:

3. if u binge ull get hungrier later though. cuz it expands ur stomach and then u get a greater feeling of emptiness when ur done digesting.

4. i when i was poor at school i stopped getting the munchies cause id never let myself eat after i smoked. it was pretty sweet, stayed higher longer..

5. This man speaks the truth.

6. I eat when Im hungry, which is alot. Im going to be kicking myself in the ass when Im 40 tho...