Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Munchies Log

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blazedandconfus, Jan 14, 2009.

1. so we smoked a gram of trainwreck tonight and i thought it would be a good idea to see what everyone ate the night they are high on this forum. so ill start off

and note i am not fat lol i can eat a lot my friends hate it

wendys double cheeseburger, 9 nuggets, and a jr cheesburger with fries and a coke
    -some leftover pasta with some cheese on it

your turn!!

2. This was not tonight. However, my most impressive munchies was when my roommate and I went halfsies on all of this:
    halloween sized bag of fun sized
    pound of beef jerky
    box of girl scout cookies
    cup of noodles+ramen+hot and spicy noodles
    15-20 peanut blossom cookies
    full bag of tostitos chips
    container of queso

Let me just say, the next morning I was shitting bricks.

3. My Favorite High Snack open 24/7 GENOS CHEESESTEAKS!:smoking: Their Cheesefries are amazing also. If your ever in Philly I recommend. Theres Other good places too like Pats right across from Genos, but I like genos better. John's Roast Pork and Jims are also high on my list. Yes I love Cheesesteaks when im high as shit.:hello:

4. In one night I consumed 3 boxes of popsicles, 24 chicken nuggets, two microwaveable Home Run Inn pizzas, 9" beef from Buona Beef, some Boston Market, 7 or 8 juice boxes, some yogurt and more ice cream. I just couldn't seem to get full.

5. I eat so much shit when I'm high lol.

6. My personal best:

-9 microwaveable bean/cheese burritos with Frank's Red Hot and a bit of tabasco, melted sliced cheese on top

-Bowl of salsa

-Half bag of Tostito's

-Three Trix yogurts

-Three string cheese sticks

-One chocolate ice cream bar

-4 glasses of water

The next morning was a bad one.

7. omg i can eat like no other too..im like six foot and 130 lbs..skinny white boy ;p

but last night hmm..well i do have the GOOD right now.and last night we did polish some off..

Id say:

a whole pizza to myself
    couple glasses of Dr. P
    couple glasses of Koolaid
    Blazin Buffalo Ranch doritos...

man i dont remember =P

8. There shit is pricey but its good as shit and definetly worth it when youre high

9. wow, I feel like a pig reading all of your experience. Because of my unfathomable eating binges I have a round stomach despite being fairly lean in general. The worst part is the next morning when you remember everything you ate.

....sometimes the weed burns and things get ridiculous...

10. Not tonite, a few months ago. (with 3 buddies)
    1. Economy sized box of ganola bars (huge ass box)
    2. Ribwiches (2 each)
    3. Bag of Popcorn from the corner store (massive)
    4. Hot'N'Ready with crazybread (1 each)
    5. A 12 pack of Brava
    I was on the toilet for like 2 hours the next day..lmfao

11. Oh shit munchies lets see at around 4pm I blazed up. Ate a bowl of life cinnamon cerial, ate some frozen burritos, ate some chips. decided that wasnt good enough went to taco truck ate 4 tacos went to 711 bought a swisher and a slushee, rolled a blunt , smoked it out back, went back inside bought a bag of gardettos and some taquitos.

omnom. was me and 2 friends.

12. Dude i fucking eat that shit up. i buy those in bulk everytime i go to ampm. :bongin:

13. I fuckin love oatmeal when I'm high. I love oreo cakesters too. In a minute I'm gonna go smoke a bowl and eat some oatmeal raisin cookes! can't wait :smoking:

14. I only smoked a bowl of dank today. So the munchies werent that extreme but...

I had like 2 ounces of chipolte-lime Rosa Mexicano chips? Shit was soooo good and hot!!
    like 3 fun size butterfingers!!

thats it :(lol

15. on my 4th slices of cheese pizza, had a couple of cans of sierra mist, and am about to eat some indian curry after this slice. then some type of desert, pastry or ice cream.. yummy:hello: