Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MUNCHIES! How do you stop yourselves?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dubbz08721, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Now im a pretty seasoned toker, well not compared to some of you out there. Anyways I been smoking for 4 years now and i found that i over eat when im stoned. I just love Flavor! When im sober im not much of a snacker i eat about 2 meals a day and a piece of fruit after classes, but once i get stoned i over eat Soo much. I just sit down and eat about a whole bag of chips or just munch down on cookies. Does anyone else have this problem? How do you tell yourself enoughs enough?

2. Its all about the flavor, like taste combinations and trying intense flavors. I have the same problem; i love it and hate it at the same time. I stop eating by either distracting myself with tv, music, video games etc, eating healthy food, or just eating too much until my stomach and jaw are exhausted, lol.

3. Yeah, I have this same problem. I don't really stop until I run out of food pretty much.

Your Location says NJ, where in NJ do you live?

4. eat fruit, anything healthy that will make u feel full

5. Ocean County.

6. Oh true,

Monmouth here.

7. I get SO HIGH that I can't even muster the energy to eat. I might do that tonight after working some...I'll have to go smoke in my friend's girlfriend's room, though :confused_2:

8. It's called self control.

9. #9 blowteinfluence, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    hell.. half the reason i smoke is for the munchies.

i mean. the best session ever is where you have everything planned out and made before you get stoned that way when you do.

you can just chilllax and munch the fck out.

oh.. and by the way. when you have the munchies. anything sour is CHRONIC..:cool:

10. actually, when I'm high and hungry, I eat well.

I'm practically anorexic, I honestly need weed to eat well :p. I then play soccer to burn it off, of course :ey:. hmmm....*wonders if almost anorexia is grounds for a medical marijuana license somehow*...:laughing:

Dirk was :bongin:...

11. chew gum. that honestly the only thing i can do to stop myself sometimes. i still get great flavors, but i dont eat a ton.

12. Just buy healthy food and eat that when you get high.

13. smoke more weed man. You'll eventually just fall asleep. Peace and Love :smoke:

14. i dont

15. Exactly. That's what I mean, maaan....

16. feel the same way, whats sad is that I love eating just so I can feel and taste it in my mouth. Say you get some nice Ritz bits and you start chewing on them. They start out soft, get chewier and then it feels like metal, you can't chew anymore and it's stuck to you're mouth. I just laugh and try to swallow.

17. I just put what I want to eat in a bowl, like if you're going to have some chips but don't want to eat the whole bag, so just put what you want to eat in the bowl and when that runs out, thats it

Hope this made sense, Im toasted :hello:

TG

18. Lol just do something else that's active so you don't feel the need to eat..

19. I honastly cant sometimes. I eat wayyy to much. Ive recently been smoking weed alot more than normal and have gained like 10 pounds in a short amount of time.

Munchies suck so bad but are so good when satisfied

20. i dont get the munchies, last time i ate like half a biscuit.

maybe because i made the rest of the biscuits into characters and toys and i didn't want to eat them.