Munchies are just irresistable

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by devilsheep, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Probably the last 5 times atleast that i've burned I've just went all out on the food. It really bothers me because im trying to get healthy and in good shape but whenever i smoke I just can't help myself from pigging out on all the snacks other good food in my house/around town.

Last night for example I didn't wanna munch anything just play super smash bros. with my 2 friends, but at the end of the night I ended up eating half a bag of crispy minis, 2 granola bars and 4 pieces of cinnamon toast with peanut butter. I can't even explain what the munchies are, it's not physical hunger sensation it's just an urge to eat something, not anything in specific just anything that I can find in my cupboards.

I really gotta stop bunning and chillin in my house or around a variety story because I just go all out and I cant help it.

Anyone else have trouble resisiting munchies?

2. I learned to control myself, to not desire to eat everything. You'll pick it up eventually.

But get me around some of my favorite foods, and I'm going all out. (Funyuns, taco bell, chicken nuggets, mtn dew.)

3. I love eating! :smoking:

4. I used to munch out hard. I found it helped to keep a bottle of Gatorade around and some fruity gum or something like Jolly Ranchers. It's the taste of food, not actual food that you're craving.

5. Don't go food shopping when baked, always costs me lots more as I tend to buy a ton of shit to eat :). I have to stay away from fast food or I munch out on that too, but prefer decent food if it's available. Chocolate, that's my weak spot for munchies.

6. Hell yea! Last night I had a peanut butter, fluff & banana sandwich, a lean pocket, some strawberries, 2 pieces of toast, a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, a pickle, 2 drumstick ice cream cones and chicken flavoured cous-cous!
    Damn, I eat until I hurt. My munchies are hard to beat. :(

7. You ever try eating fruits with the munchies. Try an apple or a watermelon. Stuff is so juicy and flavorful it will blow your mind. Plus its healthy :D. Healthy munchies ftw.

8. whoa :smoking:

9. Hmm, I love me some munchies, but throughout college I got used to not eating when I got the munchies, mostly because I would eat everything I had in one night.

Now I can withstand even the strongest of munchy attacks. Also, if you pick up a bag of chips to munch on, take some and put it in a bowl and then you have given yourself a nice portioned amount. Too often we get super high and just keep eating chip after chip not even realizing it.

10. Hahaha hmmmm what goes good with a sandwich, cereal, and ice cream... oh i know, a Pickle!!

11. I love stuffing my face when baked but I have heard time and time again in real life and grasscity that after awhile of not eating while baked the urges go away

12. chew mint gum

it tastes pretty good baked and fucks up your appetite for everything else

13. I'm blazed as shit about to eat some pizza, munching means nothing to me. I just do it when I want and take it easy when I'm blazed and feeling good vibes.

14. #14 Thebubblerman, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
    me and my friend recently got a new dealer, i used to never get munchies and this new weed gives me muchies so fucking bad!...... 2 nights ago i ate, two peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwiches,like a half gallon of milk, 2 packs of peanut butter crackers, countless cups of water( for cotton mouth and peanut butter mouth). then went home and ate a bag of popcorn, a big ass plate of spaghetti. and a bowl of honeycomb cereal

15. When I get blazed, I normally try pretty hard not to eat anything, because once I eat one thing it turns into an insatiable munchie extravaganza. And much of the time that I try not to eat, it doesn't work too well.

That's why I like smoking out more. I don't eat fast food after I smoke, and whenever we go for fast food I won't eat anything, but if I'm home I always make some random creation haha

16. everything taste so damn delicious when i'm baked, even animal crackers :D. i remember one time my friend ate a whole stick of butter with a hotdog bun :eek:

17. I once ate a whole bow of nilla wafers. They tasted like freaking heaven. The only problem was the fact that it totally ultra magnified cotton mouth. I washed them down with a liter of root beer. I woke up the next day like 10 pounds heavier!

18. i once ate like 4 chicken burritos from taco bell after too many beers and i almost died in my sleep lol

19. #19 PassTheGrass, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
    i eat a well balanced meals before i smoke. then if i do get the munchies i try to eat like a banana or something that will satisfy me but is good (low calorie, low fat, high vitamins). my friend and i yesterday were going to have sushi, it would have been soooooo good, but it was an hour wait.:( we got ice cream instead. i ordered one scoop and the lady gave me three!

20. one night i ate 500g of pasta and while i was waiting for it to cook i ate 4 pieces of toast and 4 sandwiches. than ice cream. i dont know how im not fat. Also that was after i ate dinner, which was more pasta, italian ftw.