Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Munchies are great

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by UniXelation, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Ok so this morning i wake up and take these new vitamins i got in this little pack, there was like 5. They were good sized ones, too. I also took my ADHD medication Concerta. I didnt eat anything with all of that shit in my stomach and then I went outside and had a cigar. After it was about 3/4 of the way done, i started to feel sick, and went inside where it was a little warmer. I was down stairs in the basement playing my guitar and listening to Pink Floyd when I felt like I was going to throw up, so I held it back telling myself im not gonna throw up and went upstairs and into the bathroom. There I puked my guts out. A little bit of shit came out the first and seconds times and a little after. Then i kept on puking and puking and puking even though there was nothing coming out and it hurt so bad; It was like my digestive system was imploding. When that was all done and over with and I brushed my fuckin teeth, i felt fine for a while, but then i started to feel a bit nauseous, and if i tried to eat it got worse. Solution: Smoke marijuana. I found a wee bit of some really, really good weed I had lying around (this stuff only takes a couple hits and you're good) and I smoked it outside. It was unseasonably warm and sunny today, so why not enjoy the 45+ (Farenheit) degree weather in January when it should be in the 10's and about a foot of snow. I am now eating 2 hot dogs and a bag of Doritos, as well as drinking an ice cold Coca-Cola (what's more American?) and I feel like im on cloud 9, but I'm probably just high. Until next time.

2. sounds like that stogie got to you some. or mayb it was all those vitamins mixed with ADHD meds. glad to hear you are feeling better tho. And you are correct sir, the weather is gorgeous. im able to wear shorts and like a spring style jacket around. I love it since im able to go smoke outside whenever again and im not smacked in the face with freezing temperatures :)

3. Is there a manufactured drug made that can stimulate appetite? I don't know of any so MJ is great for those who need to eat like chemo patients. For me, nothing combats the munchies like a big tasty bowl of cocoa-pebbles:smoking:

4. Marinol aka the THC pill

5. Yeah, but does taking this pill give you the munchies?
    Does it even get you high? I know it is for pain relief but when they say 'synthetic THC' that can mean anything even if there is no THC properties in it at all.